Thursday, December 3, 2009

Week 13 Picks

Week 13 kicks off in Toronto this week as the Bills "host" the Jets on a "nationally-televised" game that will be watched by more Canadians than Americans. Here's our take:



Jets(-3) at Bills



Dave: Jets - I'd love to pick a tie here. I can honestly see the Jets winning this one by a field goal. The game's in Toronto, so there's no home field advantage and the last time these two met, Thomas Jones ran all over them (9.5 YPC, which was higher than Mark Sanchez's QB rating of 8.3). I like Darrelle Revis to bring T.O. back to the realm of obscurity, and the Jets to focus on shutting down Fred Jackson. Jets by 6 in a snoozer.

Gabe: Jets - I know, it's boring when Dave and I don't go oppo, but it is what it is. Like Dave said, Revis is going to shut down T.O. The Jets are going to be able to focus on Fred Jackson. The Bills pass defense is decent so they should hold Sanchez in check, so to me the difference in the game will be Thomas Jones. I think he has a decent game and the Jets win by 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment