Friday, December 25, 2009

Week 16 Picks

The NFL Network is giving us a Christmas Day game, and calling it a special edition of Thursday Night Football which is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Dave is having internet issues similar to mine last weekend, so I'll be filling in for him. If he had catchphrases I would throw some in, but he doesn't, so maybe I'll find a way to slurp Aaron Rodgers while picking a Chargers/Titans game.

Enough goofiness, on to the pick.......

San Diego (+3) at Tennessee

Dave: San Diego - Here is what Dave told me via text message, verbatim - "No Bulluck, no Thorton for Tenn and SD has beaten them the last two times." So Dave likes the Chargers and thinks Aaron Rodgers should win this year's NFL MVP award and heretofore be known as God's Gift to Football.

Gabe: Tennessee - I have Chris Johnson on my fantasy team that is in a championship game this weekend for a lot of cash. So because of that I hope he runs for 200 yards and three touchdowns. And I think he will. I also think Vince Young and the Titans passing game are starting to play really well. The Titans also need this game more than the Chargers do. I think the Titans offense will go off.


No comments:

Post a Comment