Thursday, December 9, 2010

Week 14 Picks....

Manning. Collins. It's another Thursday night NFL snoozefest....and here's our take on it.




Colts (-3) at Titans


Dave: Titans - Since making him my midseason MVP, Peyton Manning has lost three straight games and thrown 11 picks. You're welcome, America. Look, I don't know whether Peyton's hurt or if it's the injuries to guys like Dallas Clark and Austin Collie(which I'm not buying), but he's played more like Cooper Manning than the man who has won four MVPs. The Titans, meanwhile, may suck just a little bit harder, but they are at home and you have to think if there's going one game where Chris Johnson goes into "Screw You" mode and takes over, it will be on a semi-nationally televised game against a floundering division rival. I'll begrudgingly take the Titans here.

Gabe: Colts - I don't know why really. They are on the road. Peyton has been playing like shit. I guess I'm counting on Peyton not having four bad games in a row. Never bet against Peyton Manning in primetime? Ehh? I just don't see the Colts staying this bad this long. Give me the Colts by a touchdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment