Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Milk Carton All-Star of the Week

So, some of the best ideas come by accident. During a routine conversation between myself and Gabe, somehow the name "Chris Sabo" popped up. I couldn't explain to you why. I couldn't explain to you how. Regardless, the Sabo name drop lead to an hour-long back-and-forth of name-dropping non-descrept former baseball players. As an inside joke, and as the only consistant weekly post I could come up with, I decided that I(and I'm assuming eventually Gabe) will post what I like to call "The Milk Carton All-Star of the Week". The basic premise behind this is to showcase an obscure athlete who will make at least one of the 5 people reading this website to either a. chuckle or b. utter the words "Oh, shit, I remember him...". Leading off will be journeyman outfielder and Gabe Rodriguez Trump Card, Candy Maldonado.















The upcoming "All-Stars" will feature a little synopsis of their career, but because I'm too lazy to look up the career numbers for Candy Maldonado, you'll just have to sit and gaze at this sweet ass Topps baseball card

No comments:

Post a Comment